IEP Coaching Services Overview
Our children get the best education possible when parents/caregivers and teachers work Together as a Team and collaborate between home and school. Every IEP goal needs to be purposeful and meaningful to our children's unique needs and prepare them with life skills for further education, employment, and independent living.
IEP Meetings can sometimes feel daunting. But it doesn't have to feel that way. Not when parents/caregivers open up and ask a lot of questions and equally share input to their team.
Sometimes you may not know what questions to ask or what input to share with your team. Perhaps IEPs may be new to you, or maybe you are exhausted and stressed, or maybe you have good IEP meeting experiences but want a confirming second set of eyes. Sometimes you just don't know what to know.
If you are going through any of these experiences, contact me and I can help you through your journey. I can help bridge any communication gaps between you and your IEP team. And I can help you prepare for your child’s next IEP meeting with hope and confidence.
- FREE 30 minute Consultation
- We can get acquainted and go over your top three concerns for your child.
- IEP Review - $97.00
- I will review every section of your child's IEP document
- I will help you create your parent report that will consist of questions, concerns, and any additional requests for supports and modifications
- 3 Hour Consultation Package - $197.00
- We can discuss in detail any topic of your child's IEP and Special Educational needs.
- Full School Year Package - $250.00
- I will work with you throughout your child's school year with IEPs and Progress Reports and help you put the best plans in place for your child's specific needs.
- IEP Meeting Support - $150.00
- I will attend with you to your child's IEP meeting either in person or by phone for support, taking notes, and/or advocacy to help ensure collaboration and a successful team meeting.